About UsLearn More About Dr. Garrett
Dr. Brian Garrett is not your average San Diego chiropractor. In fact you’d be hard-pressed to find a similar set of credential and experiences anywhere else worldwide – no exaggeration. Please watch our videos to understand the depth and extent of Dr. Brian Garrett’s training.
Dr. Brian Garrett- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelors of Arts, Biology, Intercontinental University
- Master of Arts, Sports Chiropractic, Intercontinental University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West
- Dr Garrett is Board Certified as a Applied Kinesiologist, as well as the innovator of the Sports Kinesiology Training and Certification Program.
- He is a holder of Multiple Black Belts in various styles of Martial Arts, including the rank of Master Instructor in World Tae Kwon Do, accredited by the International Olympic Committee.
- Dr Garrett continues to train in multiple disciplines within Chiropractic, currently the Chiropractic Neurology program, with Dr. Carrick.
Board Certified Diplomate
- American Academy of Pain Management, 1991
- American Board of Disability Analysts, 1996
- American Clinical Board of Nutritionists, 1996
- International College of Applied Kinesiology, 1994
- American Association of Integrated Medicine, 2003
- America Board of Functional Medicine, 2009
- American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition, 2008
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness, 1993
Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Clinical Nutrition Certification Board, 1996
- Dr Garrett teaches weekly in Sports Kinesiology and Sports Rehabilitation.
Associations & Memberships
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- California Chiropractic Association
Dr. Brian Garrett seeks to improve his chiropractic patients’ health and wellness in all areas of their lives. Dr. Garrett likes to treat the “whole person” in his work as a chiropractor, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, which usually arise from imbalances in the spinal column. Under Dr. Garrett’s supervision and care, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.