San Diego Chiropractor – Garrett Downtown Chiropractic
Dr. Brian Garrett
Dr. Brian Garrett is dedicated to the health and wellness of his patients through experienced care that includes chiropractic, acupuncture, sports medicine and kinesiology.
Dr. Garrett treats a wide range of conditions resulting from accidents, injuries, back pain, that lead to chronic pain. Garrett Downtown Chiropractic provides recommendations and treatment based on the best available scientific evidence.
Dr. Brian Garrett seeks to improve his chiropractic patients’ health and wellness in all areas of their lives. Dr. Garrett likes to treat the “whole person” in his work as a chiropractor, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, which usually arise from imbalances in the spinal column. Under Dr. Garrett’s supervision and care, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
“I’ve been seeing Dr Garrett for over 20 years now and when I have a problem, he fixes it like clockwork! He helps me stay feeling good as I age!” James on Google Places
About Dr. Garrett
“Dr. Garrett is not only friendly to work with, but may just be the most educated and knowledgeable Chiropractor in Southern California – you MUST see him!” Adam A., Mission Viejo, Ca.
- Bachelors of Arts, Biology, Intercontinental University
- Master of Arts, Sports Chiropractic, Intercontinental University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West
- Dr Garrett is Board Certified as a Applied Kinesiologist, as well as the innovator of the Sports Kinesiology Training and Certification Program.
- He is a holder of Multiple Black Belts in various styles of Martial Arts, including the rank of Master Instructor in World Tae Kwon Do, accredited by the International Olympic Committee.
- Dr Garrett continues to train in multiple diciplines within Chiropractic, currently the Chiropractic Neurology program, with Dr. Carrick.
Board Certified Diplomate
- American Academy of Pain Management, 1991
- American Board of Disability Analysts, 1996
- American Clinical Board of Nutritionists, 1996
- International College of Applied Kinesiology, 1994
- American Association of Integrated Medicine, 2003
- America Board of Functional Medicine, 2009
- American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition, 2008
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness, 1993
Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Clinical Nutrition Certification Board, 1996
- Dr Garrett teaches weekly in Sports Kinesiology and Sports Rehabilitation.
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- California Chiropractic Association
Patient Success Stories (Videos)
San Diego Chiropractor Services
How Can We Help?
Who We Work With
Whiplash and auto injury rehab and recovery specialists. If you have been injured in an automobile accident you need unbiased advice, facts about the laws and …
Chiropractic treatment during pregnancy is a safe and effective means of treating common musculoskeletal symptoms that affect pregnant women.
Our acupuncture team is caring and experienced with additional training in advanced acupuncture methods that offer the best results for you.
You can recover from a sports injury with proper therapy and treatment. If you are looking for relief from a a sports injury…
There are many benefits of chiropractic care for children. From babies to teenagers, your child could benefit dramatically from regular chiropractic care.
Massage therapy can reduce pain from muscle tightness while enhancing circulation and overall health and well-being. Our expert massage therapy team with …
Garrett Downtown Chiropractic is rated based on 62 ratings. Read our patient reviews.
American Academy of Pain Management * Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician * International College of Applied Kinesiology
American Board of Disability Analysts * American Clinical Board of Nutrition * American Board of Functional Medicine
American Association of Integrative Medicine * Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition