Are You in Pain? We’re Here to Help.
Our goal is to see you happy, healthy and pain free as quickly as possible. Living with pain can effect not only your health, but your whole life. We start by listening. The journey towards daily pain suffering often starts with a simple injury and spirals down a path of continued pain, imperfect healing, medical complications and failures, loss of work, loss of financial support, loss of friends or family, and depression.
Dr. Brian Garrett is a premier chiropractor and one of San Diego’s most experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated practitioners. We specialize in gentle chiropractic treatment, auto accident recovery, anti-aging, sports medicine and kinesiology.
Call Today to Feel Better Tomorrow
Meet Dr. Garrett
“Dr. Garrett is not only friendly to work with, but may just be the most educated and knowledgeable Chiropractor in Southern California – you MUST see him!” Adam A., Mission Viejo, Ca.
“I’ve been seeing Dr. Garrett for over 20 years now and when I have a problem, he fixes it like clockwork! He helps me stay feeling good as I age!” James on Google Places
”I was afraid to go to the chiropractor until I met Dr. Garrett. He’s so kind and gentle. Finally, a chiropractor who doesn’t just crack my back and send me home. I haven’t felt this great in years! Vicki G, Spring Valley
- Bachelors of Arts, Biology, Intercontinental University
- Master of Arts, Sports Chiropractic, Intercontinental University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West
- Dr Garrett is Board Certified as a Applied Kinesiologist, as well as the innovator of the Sports Kinesiology Training and Certification Program.
- He is a holder of Multiple Black Belts in various styles of Martial Arts, including the rank of Master Instructor in World Tae Kwon Do, accredited by the International Olympic Committee.
- Dr Garrett continues to train in multiple disciplines within Chiropractic, currently the Chiropractic Neurology program, with Dr. Frederick Robert Carrick of the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies.
Board Certified Diplomate
- American Academy of Pain Management, 1991
- American Board of Disability Analysts, 1996
- American Clinical Board of Nutritionists, 1996
- International College of Applied Kinesiology, 1994
- American Association of Integrated Medicine, 2003
- America Board of Functional Medicine, 2009
- American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition, 2008
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness, 1993
Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Clinical Nutrition Certification Board, 1996
- Dr Garrett teaches weekly in Sports Kinesiology and Sports Rehabilitation.
Associations & Memberships
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- California Chiropractic Association
American Academy of Pain Management * Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician * International College of Applied Kinesiology
American Board of Disability Analysts * American Clinical Board of Nutrition * American Board of Functional Medicine
American Association of Integrative Medicine * Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition